Get active and fundraise with PONT!
It’s our birthday! This month PONT turns 15 years old. So throughout June, fundraisers will be taking on a ‘15’ challenge to raise money for our Ugandan friends’ work with children and young people.
Phil and Kath will walk to 15 local “PONT schools” (schools that have a link with a school in Uganda) and take a photo outside.
Geoff’s planning a 15 mile sponsored cycle and Paul will walk 15km (about 9 miles).
Anne’s challenge is to learn 5 words of Welsh each day for 15 days!
How could you join in?
Here are some more ideas:
– Walk 15 miles in a week, a fortnight or a month
– Spend 15 minutes a day cleaning, singing, dancing, helping someone in your house…
– Give something up for 15 days
– Walk up and down your stairs 15 times a day
– Run or cycle 15 miles in one go by the end of the month
Please ensure you adhere to the latest government guidance on exercise and social distancing when you undertake your challenge.
To take part
- Email email@example.com and let us know what you plan to do (or contact Mel on 07786 996399)
- We’ll set up a “TotalGiving” sponsorship page that you can share with your family and friends
Then you can get started!
Together we’ll make sure Eleanor and her colleagues can visit schools all over Mbale region and organise training so Ugandan teachers can do their best for all their pupils (including children with special needs).